I have received a very valuable voice message from a good friend on Facebook about the Coronavirus passed from a colleague that works at a major hospital. I will transcript the message for all of you so you can benefit. As always, do your due diligence and consult a medical professional if you have symptoms. But these are tips that are practical at any time to avoid catching a virus.
The Chinese now understand the behavior of the Covid-19 virus thanks to autopsies they have carried out. The virus is characterized by obstructing the respiratory pathways with thick mucous that solidifies and obstructs breath ways and lungs. They have discovered that to be able to apply a medicine you have to unblock these airways so that the treatment can be used to take affect. However, all of this takes a number of days. Their recommendations for what you can do to safeguard yourself are:
- Drink a lot of hot liquids. Coffee, soups, teas, warm water, etc.
- Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. This will keep your mouth moist and washes the virus into the stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize the virus before it can get into the lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic and warm water. Like vinegar or salt or lemon. Every day.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or salt kills it. But you must take a bath when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom.
- If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable for up to 9 days. Be vigilant about not touching handrails and door handles. In your own house, wipe them down and clean them regularly.
- Don’t smoke.
- Wash your hands thoroughly every 20 minutes using any soap that foams. Do this for 20 seconds.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Elevate your zinc levels.
- Animals do not spread the virus to people. It’s a person to person transmission.
- Avoid getting the common flu as this already weakens your system.
- Try to avoid eating and drinking cold things.
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains 3 or 4 days in the throat before it passes into the lungs.